Sunday, 22 September 2013

Fashion, My Way


Yesterday's blog was all about how monochrome is the fashion future. Yet, here I am posting photos of me wearing a very bright patterned top! I love fashion and am very much a magpie. I'm drawn to what I love and very rarely just embrace one trend. Here, I'm matching my beloved leather skater skirt with this oriental themed chiffon top. And that's the best thing about fashion, you can pick what you love and put them together in a way that is fashionable but unique to you. So this Autumn, embrace all those trends that you love but do it your way.

Top: Primark
Skirt: New Look
Boots: Primark (current)
Necklace: Primark (also available in silver)
Earrings: Primark


I matched the bright colours of my top with my chunky gold necklace and some fab green gem earrings to give the style more colour and really amp up this colourful, glitzy style. The colours of the top half are balanced with the black of the skirt and boots. My new Chelsea boots from Primark are currently my go-to boot as they go with everything from jeans and leather leggings to skirts and dresses.Plus, they are super comfy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment