Saturday, 21 September 2013

Leather Smiles


I don't think I've ever looked as smiley in a blog post! And, let's be honest, I should be smiling, this is an awesome outfit! The black and white leather top is such a cute little item and I paired it with gold jewellery to warm up my otherwise monochrome outfit. What's not to smile about?

Cardigan: Primark
Top: Primark (current)
Skirt: Primark
Necklace: New Look
Earrings: New Look


To emphasise the monochrome feel of the outfit, I wore my hair up so the outfit and its colours would be clearly defined. Monochromes can be harsh on but with the heavy gold and black jewellery, it feels warmer with the black meaning that it still co-ordinates with the outfit's theme.


Have I mentioned recently that monochromes are in this season? Forget Monochrome Mondays and embrace Monochrome Everyday!





1 comment: