Monday, 23 September 2013

Polka Dot Bowlers


It took me one minute to decide that I loved bowler hats and that I needed to own one. I walked into Accessorize to kill some time and saw one of their shop assistants wearing one with such pizazz and aplomb that I made a beeline for the bowler hats. Before this, I thought they were only for hipsters (ie. try-hards) but in that one minute, I was converted. And for me that's often the way. I was going to never ever leggings, now I love them. It was the same with jeggings! And leather, and aztec. And lots of other trends. Sometimes I love them instantly and sometimes they gradually fall in love but sometimes its wham bam! Love at first sight! 

Blouse: Primark
Skirt: New Look
Necklace: Dorothy Perkins


I love this outfit. I love the sexy (I never feel sexy!) feel of wearing red and black. I love the vintage feel of the blouse and bowler hat with the modernness of the leather skirt. And of course, big chunky jewellery to finish this look off. The floatiness of the blouse contrasts really well with the defined lines of the skirt. 









1 comment:

  1. Hi ! Cute outfit :D
    It is the sequin trim bowler hat ? I think i want this but i'd like to see more pictures about this hat... http://fr.accessorize.com/view/product/fr_catalog/acc_17,acc_5.1/4910220300
    Thank's and sorry for my English, i'm French :3

    ReplyDelete