Thursday, 17 October 2013

Blushing Pink


What horrible weather it was yesterday! I woke to grey skies and the pitter-patter of rain. I wanted to crawl back under the covers and curl up. Instead, I decided to ignore the weather and my mood and dress how I wanted to feel. Gentle and rosy! I picked this lovely rose print blouse and paired it with my pink jacket. Jeans and desert boots were the finishing touches.

Jacket: Primark
Blouse: New Look
Jeans: Primark
Boots: Dorothy Perkins
Earrings: New Look (in black)
Necklace: Avon


For jewellery, I picked some floral earrings and my teapot necklace. The bloke told me that I looked very professional! And one of our service users informed me that I looked like I'd made an effort, which I apparently don't usually! All in all, this outfit pulled me out of the grey weather and got me ready to face the world and feel confident! Clothes can draw us out of ourselves and our bad moods. If you dress how you want to feel, you are one step nearer to that feeling! 


No comments:

Post a Comment