Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Hopeless Monochromatic


I'm one of those people who loves happy endings in books, films and life. I am a hopeless romantic and so I adore this season's print trend of hearts. They are adorning shirts, skirts and dresses. This blouse from New Look is perfect for this season because not only does it give a nod to the heart trend, it embraces the monochromatic theme that is all over the high street.

Cardigan: Primark (current)
Blouse: New Look
Jeans: Primark
Pumps: Primark (current)
Scarf: Primark
Necklace: Accessorize
Earrings: New Look


I paired the outfit with my on-trend hot pink cable knit cardigan and my gorgeous cross-stitch scarf. I chose the cardigan because I wanted to amp up the "romantic" feel of the outfit with hot pink and then the roses stitched on the scarf. The hot pink of the cardigan also contrasts well with the monochrome blouse.


I wasn't the only one dressing up yesterday, the bloke modelled his new jumper from Primark. He loves the cable-knit and the greeny-brown colour! His gorgeous smile says it all, what's not to love?





No comments:

Post a Comment