Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Minty Fresh



On Sunday, I cooked my very first roast with no tears or tantrums. It was all very simple and easy and very delish! To aid my Masterchef skills, I opted for my cosy knit in a gorgeous mint colour. This lovely jumper is a really unusual fit as it sports a boat neck and the sleeves begin just below the shoulders. This gives it an 80s feel but also makes it a joy to wear on a cosy Sunday in. 

Jumper: Primark (current)
Jeans: Primark
Boots: Dorothy Perkins
Hairband: Primark
Necklace: New Look


For my jewellery, I wore this gorgeous beast of a necklace. And yes, my neck did ache slightly by the evening! I love how the dark silver of the necklace contrasts with the lighter mint green of the jumper. I wound my lion's mane into a top knot and wore another of my rose hairbands. I have one in red and one in black and they're a great way to dress up my usual "shove all my hair up and away" look! My hair has a bit of a life of it's own and I gave up my battle with it a long time ago. It's so thick and tangly that it will often dread itself so a topknot is the easiest solution!


No comments:

Post a Comment