Wednesday, 2 October 2013

My Days Are Ombred


Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday...The days are flying by in a blur and yesterday, I slowed down with a few cocktails with a friend. So, apologies, no blog! As I walked home, I saw her in the library, chewing her pen and staring off into space. One quick phone call later (Her: Cocktails? Me: Hell Yes!) and we were ensconced at the Botanist with Elderflower Bellinis and a lot of gossip!

Jumper: New Look
Jeans: Primark
Necklace: Primark
Watch: New Look


I love this outfit, mostly because I love blue and this outfit is very blue. I just feel really pretty in the clean colours of this outfit with the white and blue reminding me of summer and blue skies. Plus, I really am not feeling the ombre hair trend as I have seen way too many bad dye jobs but I love the trend on clothes and nails!


To emphasise the blue and white colour scheme, I opted for my blue gem necklace from Primark. It's a real glam piece and makes this casual outfit, a bellini worthy outfit!


One of my ongoing fashion loves is the die-cut leather or suede trend. I have a gorgeous clutch and an everyday satchel that I adore. I went into Primark the other day with the desire for shoes to match. I spotted this brogue like shoes from a distance and was so enamoured that I bought them even though there was none left in my size. My reasoning was that in Winter I tend to wear a lot of woolly tights so I needed shoes a little too big! 







No comments:

Post a Comment