Monday, 27 January 2014

Fairisle in The Library


Every so often (I should really go more!) I go to the British Library to look at the books and try and scribble down as much as I can for my thesis. Today was one of those days. For a day sat in a quiet room with hopefully few distractions, I want to be as comfy as I can and this outfit fit the bill.

This gorgeous Fairisle knit from Fat Face was a great purchase in the New Year sales. It has lovely leather buttons, a hood and is fleece lined. Perfect for a cosy day craning over dusty tomes. I matched the colours of the Fairisle with my wine coloured skinnies. As the weather has turned super cold, I wore a jumper underneath the Fairisle with pointelle sleeves.





I couldn't resist adding a bow!



Fairisle Knit: Fat Face
Jumper (underneath): Primark
Jeans: Primark
Boots: River Island
Bows: Primark (current)
Earrings: Accessorize



No comments:

Post a Comment