Friday, 31 January 2014

Pearls & Bows


I don't know about you but I am not a fan of this horrible weather. Wind, rain and grey skies don't make me very cheery. I'm trying to compensate for the gloomy weather with bright colours and gorgeous details. 

I love this jumper, which features two of my loves: bows and pearls. Not only is it super pretty but it's also a thick & cosy jumper. I matched it with my blue skater skirt to brighten up the look. For a final touch, I wore this eye-catching necklace. I ummed and ahhed about buying this necklace but in the end, I fell for its tortoiseshell print and cute gems.

How are you coping with the weather?







Gilet: Primark (Kids)
Jumper: Primark
Skirt: New Look (in black and burgundy)
Necklace: River Island
Bow: Primark (Kids)




No comments:

Post a Comment